- Full ownership for the monthly management accounts cycle for clients
- Producing related reports for clients
- Journals, accruals & prepayments
- P&L analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting & cash flow
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Transactional finance such as; purchase ledger and bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA is essential
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Knowledge of MS Office & Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good team work
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects
This role has a competitive salary between £25,000-£28,000 plus great benefits.
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered with our client in recruiting a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant. This exciting role will provide a variety of tasks including taking ownership in the production of management accounts for a client portfolio.