- 2 Years experience in financial accounting
- Support month end and year end activities
- Ensure reconciliations of inter company accounts
- Balance sheets reconciliations
- Transfers between bank accounts
- Raising payments
- Dealing with fixed assets and appreciation
- Communicate with shared offices
- ONS paper work
- Ad-hoc Accountancy tasks
- Strong Excel (Macros)
This Assistant Financial Accountant position based in central London will specifically require the candidate to have at least 2 years experience within Financial Accounting.
It is desired that the candidate also has experience with the system Microsoft Navision, along with strong excel skills (Macros).
This Assistant Financial Accountant position will offer the candidate a 6 month temporary position, with the view to go permanent at the end of the contract.
Assistant Financial Accountant - Temporary position based in central London.
*** IMPORTANT ***
The candidate must be available for interviews this week to start next week. The candidate must also have at least 3 years within accountancy, ideally within a financial accounting position.