- Assisting the lead engineer with Building services Maintenance
- PPM and Reactive Maintenance
- Electrical - Fire alarm and Emergency light testing, changing bulbs and testing.
- Plumbing - Fixing Leaks, toilets and taps.
- fabric Maintenance within the building.
- Must hold either a level 2 in a mechanical or electrical qualification/ or a 18th edition
- Will have experience in a mainenance previously
- Must have a great working attitude - Reliable, Punctual, Eager to learn.
This role is a great opportunity for someone that is keen to pursue a career as either a Mechanical or Electrical Building services Maintenance role.
- Temp to Perm role
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress into an M&E Engineer.
- Once Perm the organisation will fund for the successful candidate to complete higher level qualifications in their chosen bias (M&E)
- on site training
Assistant Engineer role with a leading facilities management company's on a trophy health care contract. Ideal for someone who is looking to become a qualified building services engineer in mechanical or electrical Maintenance.