MPC expands into Streaming and Episodic VFX with the launch of a specialist division, MPC Episodic. The division offers episodic directors and producers access to the pioneering technology and world-class talent behind recent blockbusters such as; The Lion King, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, Detective Pikachu and the BAFTA award winning 1917.
Led by MD Tom Williams, Executive VFX Supervisor, Pete Jopling (The Bourne Legacy, Captain America: Civil War and Chernobyl), Head of Creative Gurel Mehmet (The Witcher, Avengers: Endgame, Inception) and Senior Producer Therese Zambra (Mars, Frontline) MPC Episodic is actively hiring the industrys top VFX talent, to work on some of the most exciting series visual effects work in the industry.
The Assistant Department Manager assists the department manager with their responsibilities and acts as a substitute when needed.
The Assistant Department Manager is involved with the overall people management of their team bytouching a variety of activities ranging from day to day resourcing, employee engagement, managing and guiding artists and employees within their department.
Assistant Department Managers work closely with the respective Department Manager, head of department and production manager by contributing to the timely and efficient completion of shows while fostering an effective working environment.
Department Assistant Essentials:
- Leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Clear and confident communicator
- Problem solver
- Previous experience in project management
- A strong sensitivity towards deadlines and deliveries
- Prioritization skills adept in juggling multiple tasks
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Any of the following technicolor skills is a bonus:
- Analytical skills
- A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (word, excel).
- Previous experience using scheduling tools
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
- Experience in performance appraisals and management
- Previous experience in VFX or in a creative environment
- Experience in dealing with financial budgets
This job application remains open even when we dont have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants