Assistant Buyer / Junior Buyer
South West London
A highly organised and versatile Assistant Buyer is needed to join a market leading networking solutions supplier based in South West London. Working within state-of-the-art, contemporary offices, expect a diverse role which will utilise your communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Our client is a specialist supplier of compatible networking products and accessories and work with a worldwide customer base. Due to continued success they are now seeking an Assistant Buyer who has diverse and transferable skills, the drive and desire to be part of the continued success of a sales led technology business.
Acting as the lynchpin between support staff and senior management the Assistant Buyer will be responsible for purchasing stock and ensuring logistics meet global customers' requirements. Working in a small but essential team, you will be tasked with maintaining stock levels, negotiating with suppliers, making purchasing decisions, organising customer returns and delivering superb customer service. In short you will be a dynamic self-starter, with excellent negotiation skills and drive to ensure customers receive value for money in a time sensitive environment.
To qualify... You could be a highly organised Assistant Buyer / Purchasing Assistant / Junior Buyer / Procurement Coordinator / Category Assistant / Stock Controller or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar buying / purchasing role ideally within a technology based / IT Networking / IT Hardware business;
- Excellent people management skills, any experience of leading a team would be advantageous;
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with precision and an eye for detail;
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential;
- Excellent communications skills with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability implement and work to the company's strategy.
The Assistant Buyer will be ready to work for a proactive high growth company that genuinely believes in rewarding it employees with an enviable benefits package that includes regular bonuses, onsite gym membership, free parking, celebratory free lunches, regular social activities and an annual ski trip! This is a truly unique opportunity to lead a team, be a crucial player in the success of the business and be well rewarded for your efforts.
Up To £28k + Uncapped Bonus