Part time - 20 hours per week
Our client is the area’s leading supplier of Building, Timber and Landscaping products. They are looking for a part time Admin Assistant to join the team at their Melton Mowbray branch.
About the Administration Assistant job:
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for general administration and support for the sales and accounts team.
Your main duties will include:
- Answering and directing calls
- Ordering office and cleaning supplies
- Typing documents, drafts and reports
- Monitoring and updating employee holiday and sickness records
- Preparing and sending outgoing post
- Maintaining accurate filing system
- Dealing with customer and supplier account/invoice queries and keep records updated
- Providing general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Administration support for sales and accounts staff
- Setting up new customer/supplier accounts
- Other ad-hoc administration and support duties
Skills required for the Assistant Administrator
Previous Administration or office experience would be beneficial, however not essential. You will need to have:
- Good IT Skills including Word and Excel
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional telephone manner with a can-do attitude
- Team player
How to apply for the Administrator Assistant Job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Admin Assistant job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include: - Administrator, Admin Support, Reception, office junior, administrator Assistant, Office Assistant.
£8.50 – £10 per hour