- Use of Yardi accounting system, assisting with the achievement of implementing new processes within the company on using payscan/ conducting staff training.
- Reviewal and approval of invoices, as well as processing invoices, in order to complete payment runs, and preparation of tenant refunds
- Accounts receivable - creating accurate invoices, creating charges and receivables, assuring the receipt of payable from vendor.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Journal entries of various types, Petty cash or month end Journals regarding corrections or inter-company transfers.
- Assisting with accruals and pre-payment calculations during month end
- Assisting with month end reporting - liaising with other departments to assure correct figures.
- Assisting with Audit queries regarding payable and revenue samples
- Improving process of sending remittances by updated emails of suppliers, and assuring they are sent in timely manner.
- BACS, Priority Payments, Inter-co transfers on banking system (HSBC, Bank of Ireland)
- Previous accounts payable/processing of invoices experience
- Yardi system experience
- Strong academic background preferred; educated to A-Level and further.
- Studying towards or looking to study towards a professional qualification: ACCA, AAT
Looking to pay up to £30,000 with study support.
This role is working for a specialist real estate and property accounting and financial control firm in Central London. The roles predominant focus will on on purchase ledger/processing invoices for the firms clients and candidates MUST have worked on the Yardi system. The role is working for a brilliant firm and will offer the right candidate progression and study support.