- Invoicing and Credit Control - ensuring customers are paying to terms
- Processing purchase invoices, inputting them and ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Maintaining ledgers
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Petty Cash and Expenses management
- Budgetary control and P+L reports
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cost Analysis
- Use of multiple accountancy softwares: Excel, Sage, Quickbooks
The successful Assistant Accountant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar all round accounting position
- Enjoy being part of a close knit team
- Be local to the Aylesbury area
- Looking to invest in a business for the long term
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Excel
- High attention to detail
- A great team player!
The salary on offer for the Assistant Accountant is between £22,000 and £26,000 dependent upon previous experience and level of accountancy qualification. There is a benefits package alongside the basic salary.
Our client is seeking an all rounder to become their Assistant Accountant and join their small Finance team based in Aylesbury.