- Working with the Operations Manager on the liquidity and cash position of all investments on a daily basis
- Key role in cash management of investments including performing regular bank reconciliations covering both investments made and funding received from underlying investors
- Investment reporting and monitoring
- Responsibility for accuracy and completeness of investment data including analysis of cash receipts and payments and appropriate coding into asset management control systems
- Liaison with managers of underlying funds including investigating and responding to queries regarding the cash position of their investments
- Helping external administrators with information requests
- Direct interaction with asset management and finance teams on a variety of issues
- Ad hoc projects across the firm as required and providing the necessary support for answering any ad hoc queries and requests for analysis from the business
- Assisting in ensuring management information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Drafting and processing of investment documentation
- Office management assistance
A successful candidate would have the following:
- Strong academic background and recently graduated (2019 preferably, would also consider 2018); 2:1 degree educated (with a numerical focus - accounting, finance, economics) with A-B at A-Level. Internships through education would be preferable.
- Strong excel skills with attention to detail and strong numeracy skills are vital.
- Verbally strong with great written communication skills.
- Great problem solving skills
A demonstrable ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in preparing cash reconciliations would be helpful but not essential
- Experience with foreign exchange calculations would be helpful but not essential
- Interest in working in the financial services sector
Looking to pay up to £30,000 with a comprehensive benefits package which includes study support (if sought after).
Asset Management Team Finance Assistant reporting into UK Operations Management and Chief Operating Officer. Global firm with their UK Headquarters located in the heart of central London, the role sits within an impressive company with an exceptional culture. The client is looking for a recently graduated candidate preferably with internships experience to join their team.