Assembly Technician - Hydraulic Systems
My client are a global testing and simulation company who work on various exciting projects including projects within the motorsports industry.
You will be a part of the production team and main duties will be to assemble the company's equipment from standard linear actuators to complex machines.
The variety of my client's equipment makes this a genuinely interesting position.
- Assisting installation
- Commissioning the equipment
- Servicing equipment
- General assembly of company equipment
- Assembly of precision equipment
- Understanding of engineering procedures
- Hydraulic experience would be desirable
- Ability to both work autonomously and in a team
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Problem solving
- Health and safety standards
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.