Do you have experience working in an Automotive or Manufacturing Assembly role? Do you want to work a four day week but still maintain a full-time weekly wage?
Do you have a passion for engineering?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then look no further.
- 27 days holiday pro rata (inc. bank holidays)
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- High Performer Of the Month awards with voucher prizes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback to shape our service
- Full induction and on-going, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Premium overtime rates
- Unique benefits app offering shopping and lifestyle discounts
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 07:30AM - 17:15PM
- £9.51 PER HOUR
- Raising to £10.94 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
Dependant on experience and overtime where available
- Overtime available for any work from Friday
- Sunday would be paid at premium overtime rates!
- Assembling parts to a machined component, or sub-assembling components ready for assembly
- Stripping and disassembling engine parts and components
- Working in asbestos area (all training and H&S requirements provided)
- Assembling parts in a set time period 'Takt time'
- Visual quality checks
- Using press power tools to insert friction fit parts
- Setting & using torque wrenches
- Using air & hand tools
- Following standard works
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting
- Working in a team or individually as required
- High use of hand and vibration tools
- Manufacturing, production or assembly experience
- Experience using hand tools including air guns, drills etc.
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good team work and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC/ IT skills (training will be provided on in-house software)
You will receive a full induction, incorporating all the on-the-job training you need to be successful in your role and your work-life balance couldn't be better!
If you are interested in finding out more about our opportunities, don't delay in sending us your CV to email@example.com and one of our dedicated account team will contact you.
£9.51 - £10.94 per hour