To be responsible for all warehouse operations and activities. This role is to build specific radiators for each specified job. There is a necessity to build specific size of looms for each radiator. Test electric components and the KW once build to ensure safety of the product. Ensure that the factory has an accurate weekly stock control as well as a tidy warehouse. You will also be required to work across the UK and stay away when necessary to Install and perform extra electric ancillary work for our clients where necessary.
- Receive goods from deliveries and check against relevant purchase orders & delivery notes.
- Completion production build quality record.
- Store products safely in the appropriate location.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallets and workstations neat.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock-location orders.
- Assemble goods as stated by instructions and against the build plan
- Build looms and ensure we have a stock level of specific sizes
- Build radiators to standard
- Test assembled goods to ensure electric safety
- Ensure KPI on daily build of radiator is met
- Prepare & clearly label each job for the installation team on pallets
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate / cooperate with the Operations Director
- Travel across the UK to Install radiators
- Removal of customers old systems
- Liaise with onsite electrician where necessary
- Install the radiators and the relevant thermostatic controls
- Installation and move electrics for bathroom towel rails
- Pair up the thermostat with the wireless controls
- Fill & check towel rails prior to installation
- Test all radiators reach the specified temperature of 22 degrees
- Liaise with the customer and set the thermostat on a pre-program
- Spend time with the customer to discuss the thermostatic control
- Sign off all completion of work sheets with the customer
- Collect the final payment or communicate to the office for the collection of final payment.
- Fill out end of job sheet and email to Ops Director & raise any concerns at this point.
- Operate forklift truck if qualified and licensed
- Follow all quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
A full driving license is also required, if this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.