Job title: Asbestos Consultant
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience + company van + pension + 21 days annual leave
M3 Associates are a small yet well-established, UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy based in Luton. Due to recent growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Asbestos Consultant to join our team, based in Luton, Bedfordshire. You will be working closely with the existing team initially, however will be given the autonomy to work independently both on site and within the office-based environment. There is also career progression within the role to develop to a Senior Asbestos Consultant.
Key Responsibilities for the Asbestos Consultant:
- Will assist the Surveyors in carrying out asbestos management and refurbishment/Demolition surveys.
- Carry out site based analytical work such as Reassurance air tests and 4 Stage Clearances
- Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with the asbestos in-house and HSE procedures.
- Collating and producing accurate asbestos reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with our many clients.
Our ideal Asbestos Consultant will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous experience with air testing and clearances.
- Qualified analyst with P402/P403/ P404 or RSPH equivalent.
- Full UK driving license essential.
- The successful applicant will be an all-rounder, be flexible and have a good work ethic.
- Be a team player whilst having the ability to work independently.
- Possess good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Previous customer service-related experience would be desirable.
In return you will benefit from working with a well-established, professional, hardworking, yet easy going team in a role offering you a starting salary of up to £30,000 plus development and training opportunities for long term excellent earning potential. You will also receive a company van that may be taken home with you.
Interested? To apply for the Asbestos Consultant role please send an up to date CV via the Apply link now!
M3 Associates covers asbestos surveys and air testing nationwide, providing Asbestos Surveys, Air Testing, 4 Stage Clearances and Bulk Analysis of asbestos samples.Unlike other companies M3 Associates is equipped and accredited to see a job through from start to finish, meaning we can create a quick turn around on a job as we do not need to wait on a third party for sample results.
additional benefits include company van + pension + 21 days annual leave