Artworker - Birmingham - £Competitive + Excellent Benefits
An Artworker is needed to join a unique advertising agency based in Central Birmingham. Expect a global business, great benefits, groundbreaking campaigns and superb clients.
Founded in 2011 this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking an Artworker to join their team.
Joining as an Artworker you will work as part of a team, creating and preparing the global brochure output for Jaguar Land Rover. Whether you are preparing accurate high quality, print-ready artwork to deadline; fine tuning of typography including extensive use of style sheets; producing mock-ups and book proofs for printer/client reference or building e-brochures, it will be down to the Artworker to assist the team when possible.
To qualify? You should be an Artworker or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Full and detailed understanding of Adobe and Microsoft softwares;
- Previous experience of working on Reports/accounts/catalogues/brochures's;
- Ability to assist and support colleagues within the team to deliver the scope of work;
- Exceptional eye for detail and able to work to a variety of processes for different projects;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload;
- Must be highly organised with a structured and methodical approach to artwork;
- Proactive, forward thinking and embracing of change and development.
Experience with Photoshop is desirable.
Once on-board, the Artworker can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 days Holiday, Bonuses, Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, ST Loan, JLR Privilege Programme : up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles and more).
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits