Are you a skilled Arrears & Litigation Specialist looking to rise to a new challenge?
Pepper UK is one of the leading specialist loan servicing companies in the UK and we are currently looking for an Arrears & Litigation Specialist with proven experience in customer service and mortgage administration.
If you are open to a new opportunity and would like to chance to work within an organisation which can offer competitive benefits and career progression, then this is the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an Arrears & Litigation Specialist to join our dynamic and growing team in Uxbridge. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with experience in managing residential mortgage and loan portfolios in a highly customer focused environment within the financial services sector. Your role will involve end to end servicing of the mortgage throughout the complete cycle, as well as to deliver workout solutions to customers experiencing payment difficulties and to manage the delivery of the litigation process via liaison with the appointed solicitors.
You will be working within an established team that is a vital part of Pepper's operations, and you will receive ample support so that you can be successful in your role.
We would like to hear from candidates with good experience of delivering litigation workout options and who are able to analyse problems, demonstrate great interpersonal skills and deliver exceptional customer service.
As an Arrears & Litigation Specialist, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Regular communication with customers who are experiencing payment difficulties.
- Discussing and negotiating arrears workout options, e.g. arrangements, capitalisation, loan workouts, shortfall sales etc.
- Monitoring agreed workout strategies to ensure they are complied with and taking further action in accordance with the Special Servicing Manual where appropriate.
- Analysing problems, thinking creatively, and making effective decisions in an appropriate timescale.
Loan Administrator | Account Management | Loan Management | Arrears Management | Litigation | Customer Service | Financial Services | Leadership | Communication
Private Medical Insurance | Salary Sacrifice | Pension matched up to 8% | 25 days holiday with Length of Service | Buy & Sell Holiday up to 5 days per year | Season Ticket Loans | Cycle to Work Scheme | Discounts in local shops | EAP Enhanced Maternity & Paternity | Wellbeing Days | Volunteering Days | Free Hot Drinks | Eye Care | Payroll Giving | Spice Reward & Recognition Program | Relaxed Dress Code Discounted Gourmet Society Taste Cards | Discounted RAC Vehicle Breakdown | Discounted Gym memberships & buying club Life Assurance
Join an amazing working environment with opportunities for career development and training. In addition to our culture and amazing people, we offer competitive employee benefits. If you are looking for a progressive organisation and want to join a fast-paced team then apply for this job opportunity.
We're looking for a candidate who has had prior exposure to operational loan management, who can consistently deliver outstanding customer service and has a rudimentary understanding of relevant regulation and associated legislative policy and the impacts this has on the role, particularly as they relate to loan and mortgage products.
In addition, ideally you will be able to:
- Create a climate in which people want to do their best.
- Seek opportunities for collaborating and sharing best practice to maximise the commercial potential.
- Demonstrate leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Showcase excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to form productive relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently show accuracy in your work, as well as be well organised and reliable.
As one of the most successful third-party servicing companies in the UK, with over £15 billion of assets under management, our experienced teams have the expertise to manage loan portfolios across a range of asset classes. Whether it's full end-to-end servicing through the complete lifecycle of loans or just support with one element, we can help. Some of the services we can provide include: Primary Servicing Special Servicing Master Servicing Standby Servicing Asset Management S&P Global Ratings ranks us as one of the highest rated primary and special servicers of residential mortgages in the UK.
28,000.00 - 28,000.00 per year