PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To manage all Company Sites under their care and to ensure they are running efficiently and effectively. To provide support to other Managers and Operations Managers.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To roster and deploy Officers according to customer needs in line with Company policy and best use of resources.
- To communicate effectively with all customers and liaise regarding identified needs and next steps.
- To visit all assigned sites, clients and Security Officers at designated times.
- To complete Assignment Instructions and issue as per directions and Company requirements. To address additional Health and Safety Issues with relevant Line Manager.
- To train officers at their place of work, to coach and guide to a high level of service delivery; to assess officers performance and complete training records as per Company requirements.
- To complete site visit audits for each store visited or where relief cover has been provided and communicate these with designated departments.
- To deal with Company misconduct and disciplinary procedures and issue misconduct forms and store/site removal requests in line with Company policy.
- To interview and recruit staff in line with Company policy.
- To process uniform requests and distribute within the required timeframe.
- To provide an alarm response service and escorted lock ups to all assigned sites when required.
- To conduct monthly welfare visits or telephone calls to officers.
- Assist with any incident investigations in your allocated area as required.
- Provide in-store training to officers relating to identified health and safety issues.
- To ensure you take reasonable care of yourself and of others that might be affected by your acts while at work.
- To ensure you follow the correct reporting procedure with regards to safety within the workplace and report anything that is not safe.
- You must not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything that is provided in the interest of health and safety.
- To report all incidents of violence, abuse or threats to the Control Room.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by your Line Manager.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold a valid front line SIA Licence or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must hold a full UK/EU driver’s license and be a competent driver, with proven ability of motorway driving in the UK.
- Must be flexible with working times and areas, dependent on business needs.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills with good organisation and leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent personal presentation.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office and able to develop these skills using specific programmes such as TimeGate.
- Ideally experienced in the Retail Security Sector and have a clear understanding of the current legislation pertaining to Retail Theft, Site Security and all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Able to prioritise and organise own work load and work within time constraints with accurate detail.
Remuneration is based on an annual salary of £23,500 rising to £25,000 after successful completion of your probationary period. The role also involves the use of a Company car and fuel card provided by the business.
The successful applicant will also be in receipt of a tablet, mobile phone and an enhanced holiday allowance. (24 days plus bank holidays), Death in Service insurance and an enhanced employer pension contribution. The candidate will be expected to work an average of 40 hours per week, predominantly Monday to Friday and it will include some weekend working. Flexibility is also required due to business needs.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or age. In particular, we seek applications from those aligned with the Core Values we pride ourselves on; teamwork, respect, integrity, excellence and development.
Candidates must hold a full UK/EU driver's license and hold a valid front-line SIA Licence.
Please send CV and covering letter to Majid.Khan@totalsecurity.co.uk