Our client is a specialist home improvements business covering the South and South East counties looking to increase their established and growing sales team. The roles they are recruiting for are as Sales Representatives in the Dorset area selling business to consumer (B2C) home improvement solutions.
You will receive industry leading training within the role, initially and on-going. You will be given on average three pre-qualified sales appointments each day allowing you the opportunity to focus on closing sales and earning commissions from day one.
- Attending pre-qualified sales appointments provided to you where you will be visiting customers at their homes
- Give persuasive and consultative advice customers about the products and their benefits and ultimately convert quotes to sales
- Speak with the head office management team each day to feedback on appointments and confirm customer orders
- Salary + weekly paid uncapped commissions – OTE £50k+ first year
- This is a self-employed direct sales role with full training, support, and appointments provided to you by head office
- At least 1 years+ B2C sales experience (face to face)
- Understanding / knowledge of the challenges facing homeowners
- Naturally confident to communicate with a variety of customers
- Target and results driven
- Motivated to close regular sales appointments
- Full UK driving licence
Experience in direct sales or advisory roles to homeowners – solar panels, double glazing, conservatories, insulation, driveways, conversions, financial advisor, estate agent, mortgage broker, insurance broker etc. is required. Generous salary + weekly commissions mean a realistic OTE based on the existing sales team of £50,000+.
One of the products the company offer is the latest state-of-the-art polyurethane spray foam insulation technology and reflective roof coatings. There is no better home insulating material that can seal homes from air and moisture intrusion, save on utility bills, strengthen the home, and protect from mould and other allergens.
Apply today and if successful you will be invited to our Interview Process Day on Saturday the 22nd of June at the Double Tree Hilton Hotel, Southampton. Positions will be offered there and then on the day.
Salary + Uncapped Commissions