UNITECH ENGINEERING LTD – AREA SALES MANAGER – SOUTH WEST– RAF - 1001/P/MO
Unitech Engineering Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Area Sales Manager to complement our existing team. Offering a variety of bespoke and standard high quality stainless steel and aluminium equipment for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other hygiene conscious industries, the scope of this extremely interesting sales role is endless.
If you are able to demonstrate that you have the required skills and experience that can adapt to this role and want to find out more about what we can offer you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this role is responsible for covering the South West from Bristol to Cornwall. Whilst this role is predominantly mobile, you will be required to attend the Head Office in Burntwood as and when required. As a key part to this exciting role, you will be required to identify and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, meeting sales targets agreed. Other duties involved in this role:
- Planning and prioritising area sales and customer activities.
- Plan and manage a business and territory portfolio in line with the agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain customer and prospective contacts, internal systems and respond and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Organise local marking activities within budget and timescales including product launch promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities to assist in the development of a sustainable and profitable business plan.
- Work closely with other Sales Engineers and Production Staff to ensure an integrated approach towards an increase in sales and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate at customer meeting and attend internal Company functional meetings.
- Any other duties commensurate with the development of sales.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be flexible to travel, stay overnight and work unsociable hours as required.
- Have a strong bias and interest towards technical and project management within an engineering environment.
- Site measurement experience.
- Experience within a similar industry.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own.
- A full driving licence.
What we offer in return:
- Full time, permanent contract.
- This role offers an annual salary of circa £30,000 - £35,000, with a sales commission scheme providing OTE of circa £65k p.a. dependant on experience.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days) increasing with service.
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme, employer contribution of 3%.
- Company Car.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- A varied and interesting role within a fast pacedmanufacturing supplier within the U.K.
Suitable? In the first instance, please submit you’re CV and written application by email quoting RAF- 1001/P/MO outlining what you feel you can offer us and this role. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . To find out more about our Company please visit our company website. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.