Job Title: Area Sales Manager - North
As Regional Sales Manager covering the North of England including Scotland the post holder will be responsible for identifying and generating opportunities for the sales of contracting and installation of security perimeter solutions.
- Grow sales through organic and new methods to meet targets
- Identification of new and current business opportunities
- Support specific UK major projects on an as and when required basis
- Create strong portfolio of clients and increase market network
- Forecasts - short, mid and long term
- Reporting weekly summary activities and or monthly reporting activities producing analytical reports
- Liaison with the many cross-functional teams to support supply and demand PIDS
- Direct liaison with Sales Director and/or assigned designate to ensure growth ambitions fall in line with desired strategy aims
- Proven sales track record either working for a security equipment manufacturer or for a security integrator.
- Proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills to ensure understanding across cross functional disciplines
- Proven exceptional planning and organisation skills
- High Security Sector Market knowledge
- Financially Astute
- Time management
ACS are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Area Sales Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Area Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Area Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Area Sales Manager role you desire.
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year