Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Retail Manager – Fendt
UK – Central/Eastern England Region
A permanent vacancy has arisen in our Sales department for an Area Sales Manager. This position will report to the Manager, National Sales Fendt, UK and Ireland. This position will be accountable for developing the dealer network to achieve short term and long-term business targets, improve performance plus recommend and install development programs that assist in meeting customers current and future expectations. Install and plan achievement of Fendt volume and market share targets for the full range of Fendt Tractors, Grass Equipment and Balers.
Duties will include:
• Coach and support the dealers in areas relating to people management issues, including offering guidance regarding the development of the sales and marketing team. To work with internal cross functional colleagues effectively.
• Develop close relationships with your dealers to drive wholesale business and push them to develop retail business. Make sales calls with the dealer sales staff to customers and give expert knowledge from a product and sales point of view. Know the key customers in your area.
• Management of RLP spend and field reporting. Drive the definition and installation of Dealer Development Action Plans to support development of the Dealer network and improving the CSI rating. Support the development of Marketing strategy/refinement of Marketing Programmes through the provision of market intelligence/reporting to central management.
• Operation and effective use of the sales and marketing departments IT management systems, including inventory management, the dealer dashboard, business plans, AGCO Academy Learning Development system and PC based marketing applications.
• Provide a management, advisory and consultancy service to the AGCO dealer network in all areas of sales by defining, communicating and installing effective sales plans. Attend and contribute to Regional meetings and actively develop and encourage regular communication with cross functional colleagues, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Graduate level with proven agricultural industry knowledge.
• Demonstrable sales experience.
• Business understanding of the dealer environment including knowledge of distribution.
• Technical knowledge of agricultural machinery.
• Good communicator.
• Basic understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Join AGCO’s Distribution Management Team and be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
• Basic salary: Competitive
• A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
• Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5.5% employee contributions)
• Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
• 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
• Job allocated car
• Childcare vouchers
• Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
• On-site parking
• On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!