Area Sales Manager - AV Hardware - (England)
Forde May Consulting is exclusively retained by a fast-growing Division within a Nasdaq listed technology firm that is seeking an ambitious and driven England based Sales Manager to take ownership of all GB Accounts and new Business Development. The primary focus will be for you to sell their globally successful AV hardware products in England/GB.
The position will be a field-based role working with new and existing long-term clients across England. The role will give you the opportunity to work with a varied and extensive high-profile account portfolio, whilst growing the business in this area for the long-term.
You must have the energy, hunger, and passion to develop new business, as well as building and growing long-term existing business relationships. This is a prominent position within the organisation, 'owning' the geographical territory of England and developing it to its full potential. A passion for AV technology is essential in this position with the continual innovation and upgrades in products, both on the hardware and software fronts.
- Network and build rapport with leading new and existing clients
- Create lead generations and bring through to successful outcomes
- Develop market insights to further the client's profile, products, and services.
- Build relationships with key sector contacts
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to clients, briefing and updating them where necessary
- Commercially aware to spot opportunities for new business as well as with existing clients on delivering new solutions
- Responsive to clients needs and ensuring communication channels are strong
- Strong networking skills and rapport building at all levels
- High levels of communication - presentation, verbal and written skills
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for sales and particularly in technology (hardware/software)
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Commercially astute - creating business from new information
- Experience in building influential networks
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
This role offers you the opportunity to join a fast-paced technology-focused company with the long-term reward of career development. You will collaborate and work with the Global Sales VP to ensure best practice is implemented. The company has an excellent reputation, where you will be rewarded with a generous salary, commission, and a strong benefits package together with long-term career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Brendan Catney, Principal Consultant at Forde May Consulting on 02890 628877 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be private and confidential.