A leading global Marketing Company is looking for an experienced Area PR and Communication Manager to cover the UK, Ireland, Spain, France and Belgium. This role will be based in London or Manchester to support a key client.
As their Area PR and Communications manager, you will be supporting the development and execution of the client's communications and PR in the area, and help drive the awareness of the company's Vision, Mission, Values and Strategy across the area.
You must be an experienced communicator capable of engaging senior executives, managers and employees in order to support the implementation of the global communication strategy. You must also have a strong understanding and experience of the Corporate Communications and PR, and specific requirements of the UK, Ireland and Western Europe markets.
About the role:
As their PR and Communications Manager, your main role is to plan and manage the day-to-day external communications and support the internal communications function of their client through PR disciplines as well as the other areas. Working alongside and as part of the client's area marketing team, you will ensure that the PR and Communications disciplines are fully utilised as part of the integrated marketing strategy outlined by the Area Director of Marketing and Area Senior Vice President.
You will be promoting the brand and marketing activities in the local and national media, supporting the Corporate Communications, PR and Reputation Management team on the international media, and also be responsible for developing and maintaining media (off/on) and KOL relations across all platforms.
You will also be responsible for organising executive interviews, press and media visits, event promotion, business development coverage, identifying speaking opportunities, awards and competitions.
- Degree in journalism or corporate communication and public relations
- 5 years of relevant work experience required, in a similar role, with strong understanding of media network in UK, Ireland and Western Europe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish would be advantageous
- International experience in public relations, social media and other online communication channels
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and proactivity as well as passion and creativity
- Demonstrated organisation skills and planning abilities
- Ability to respond during a reputational issue/crisis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to align with company's and department's initiatives
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Area PR Manager, Area Communications Manager, Area Marketing Manager, PR and Communications Manager, Marketing Executive, Coorporate Communications, Western Europe, may also be considered for this role.