Are you an Architectural Technologist with hot Revit skills looking to join a be practice based in Staines, working on Residential and Commercial? If that sounds like you, apply today!
Our client is an ambitious company and have a diverse project range including retail, residential, masterplanning, commercial and mixed use. They offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the practice.
Due to a large number of on-going projects, the practice now requires an Architectural Technologist with Revit skills to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work independently and within a team as required
- To produce technical and construction package information for residential projects primarily
Required Skills & Experience
- Applicants should have at least two years experience within the UK
- MCIAT prefered
- Previous residential project experience would be desirable
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential for this position
- Knowledge of Revit and SketchUp in a working environment is beneficial
What you get back
- Salary of up to £45,000 DOE
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Social practice with friendly atmosphere
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Good transport links
To apply for this Architectural Technologist role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
up to £45,000 DOE