F3 Architects are looking for pro-active, highly organised and experienced Architects/Architectural Assistants (Part II experience dependent) to join our practice in Central London. At F3 Architects we encourage creativity, collaboration and innovation. Applicants should have the ability to successfully deliver creative and original designs across diverse projects, supporting and developing the company’s capability to deliver spectacular concepts.
Job duties and responsibilities for these roles:
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Exceptional time management, planning and meticulous attention to detail
- Working across all RIBA Stages from conception to completion
- Liaise with clients and other professionals to establish building type, style, cost limitations and landscaping requirements
- Prepare and compile copy for proposals and presentations as required
- Ensure the Architectural Design Manager and project leads are kept up to date with all creative / technical project developments
- Work to scope fees and production costs
- Liaise and manage all project third party contractors and suppliers ensuring they build to brief, spec, expectation and deadline
- Prepares detailed scale drawings and specifications for design and construction and submits these for planning approval
- Monitors construction work in progress to ensure compliance with specifications
Skills, qualifications and experience required for these roles:
- RIBA Part II Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working in the industry (minimum of 2 years UK experience essential)
- Strong Revit skills (minimum 4+ years of use in practice)
- Strong skills in other software including: Adobe Creative Suite; SketchUp
- Previous experience managing fabricators and contractors
- Previous experience working on large scale projects with specific knowledge of stadium and sporting facilities, retail and hospitality
- Previous experience working on all RIBA Stages
- Familiar with researching, preparing and presenting technical presentations and reports
- Detailed understanding of UK Building Regulations and British Standards essential
- Knowledge of relevant sports stadia regulatory guidance required, including ‘Green Guide’ and Accessible Stadia Guidance.
- Signage, branding/pitch presentation graphic design experience preferable.
For all our roles, strong communication skills and an appreciation of the F3 Architects design ethos are crucial. F3 Architects is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
You must submit the following in order to be considered, and should follow the instructions carefully:
- Cover Letter (detailing reason for application and why you are interested in working with F3 Architects)
- Design Portfolio (detailing your relevant experience for these roles. Applicants who don’t submit a portfolio will not be considered).
(dependant on experience)