Global leading Client is currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Risk Architect that has 10 years Solution Architecture and Financial Crime Risk experience. 3 to 6 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day.
Essential skills and experience for the Financial Crime Risk Architect, Solution Architect
- 10 years' experience of Solution Architecture
- Financial Services experience
- Automation, Workflow, Integration and RPA experience beneficial
- Financial Crime Risk experience beneficial
- Commercial Influence: This role will have influence over the total technology budget within the Operations 2020 portfolio with specific interest in the FCR Operations domain.
- Line management: This job may have line management responsibility.
- Functional management: This job may have functional management responsibility.
- Strategic importance - Medium: Influential in the continued development of change portfolio and architecture strategy & standards.
- Regulatory & risk - C/D - Identifies risks against defined architecture standards, drives implementation in architecture design & promotes good practice
Package for the Financial Crime Risk Architect, Solution Architect
- 3 to 6 month rolling contract paying up to £550 per day
£400.00 - £550.00 /per day