Our client an award-winning Architectural Practice based in Cardiff is actively seeking an Architect to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently Qualified Architect or an Architect with around 2 years' experience to grow within a talented team.
This Architectural Practice has been established for over 20 years and specialise within the Residential sector. Projects vary from small extensions through to large housing schemes that value around £10 million. Our client is looking for an Architect that has experience within the Residential sector and has a keen interest and understanding of Residential developments. Key responsibilities include prepare and present design proposals and detailed drawings, meeting with construction professionals, complete feasibility studies, create detailed drawings and specifications, working closely with contractors and housing developers as well as attend site. This practice uses Revit on a daily basis so it is essential to have an excellent working knowledge of this software.
Architect Position Overview
- Prepare and present design proposals and detailed drawings
- Meeting with construction professionals
- Complete feasibility studies
- Create specifications
- Work closely with contractors and housing developers
- Attend site
- Use Revit on a daily basis
Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Cardiff area
- Good knowledge of Revit
- Experience within the Residential sector
- Good understanding of sustainability and Residential developments
- Car / Clean Licence
- Relevant Degree Qualified / Up to 2 Years Post Part III Experience
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28k - £36k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
28,000.00 - 36,000.00 per year
other company benefits
other company benefits