Senior Programmer Analyst
Competitive Salary Offered
This role is for an Senior Programmer Analyst to work in the FX Technology Team based in Belfast. The team are responsible for all Front Office facing applications: Pricing, Risk, Electronic Trading. Each programmer is involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements analysis and to design and implementation.
- Close interaction with Traders and Quants to understand new requirements for the low latency platforms
- Enhancing the existing platform and developing new functionality, primarily in Java
- Take complete ownership of deliverables from inception to roll-out, working largely independently.
- Mentoring and/or managing more junior members of the team
- Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product
- Second line support of the production system (a dedicated 24h support team handles 1st line).
- Extensive years commercial Java development experience; ideally having more, which could be in another OO language (i.e. C++, C#).
- FIX Protocol
- Experience developing low-latency, high performance software in Java
- Recent experience working within an eFX Technology Team is preferable
- Self-starting individual with experience of working in a desk facing role.
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems using a range of middleware products.
Please ensure you attach an up-to-date CV, detailing how you meet the essential criteria for this role.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date: 25 March 2019