Langley College are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic candidate to join our progressive team as an Apprenticeship Assessor (Plumbing & Gas).
We are part of The Windsor Forest Colleges Group and is its centre for technical and vocational training and apprenticeships. Langley College has benefited from a £30 million investment in its campus and is equipped with the latest industry standard equipment, workshops and studios.
Our mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone’s skills and ideas are valued and respected.
The Role and You
As an Apprenticeship Assessor, you will support successful completion of apprenticeship programmes through assessment, progress reviews, target setting and managing barriers to achievement.
Managing the assessment process from commencement to completion on both standards and frameworks, you will ensure high quality training and assessment that secures achievement rates in line with college targets.
The role may also include preparing apprentices (both as individuals and in groups) as they work towards the Gateway point and End Point Assessment (EPA).
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.
This is a permanent, full time post but we are happy to consider candidates who would like to work on a part time or sessional basis.
Our staff benefit from:
- Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement - Support roles enjoy 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
Please be advised that the vacancy will close at midday on Monday 17th August 2020
Interviews will be held on Monday 24th August 2020*
*Please note the Interview may be held via Skype video interview.
To apply please visit our website click “Apply Now” and complete an online application.
For enquiries, please call us on 01753 793325 and ask for the HR team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.