Peachcode currently provides BPI to Businesses and Consumers.
Peachcode LTD is based in Oldham, and they are seeking a Web Developer to join their business.
They are looking for a calm, measured character who is looking to extend their Web Development knowledge in a commercial environment whereby they can play around with projects and express their skills.
This web developer role is permanent.
The apprentice will be working within a small team to build the company website to a high quality standard.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Develop website solutions for the company and enhance existing systems
- Investigation and resolution of problems reported by users
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Ability to communicate with internal departments to solve technical challenges and provide technical advice
- Ability to communicate to non-technical users help and advice with regards to system issues and queries
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- You must have an interest in web design and build, and an ambition to develop this as a career
- You must have extremely high attention to detail
- You must be proactive and a multi-tasker
- You must be creative
- You must have strong communication, written and numeric skills
- Graphics hobbyist
- Enthusiasm and hard work
- Java script
Desired qualification requirements:
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5pm,
37.5hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£5 per hour / £187.50 per week
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
- Excellent career pathway opportunities as the business grows
- Opportunity to develop technical skills
- Relaxed working environment
- Smart casual dress code
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- This is an in-house vacancy
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.