We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Parts department at Imperial Commercials.
Here, we believe in growing and developing our own talent and as an Imperial Apprentice you will be given full in-house and manufacturer training to enable you to become the best that you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career in the Parts Department and work towards a L2 DAF Vehicle Parts Apprenticeship with Skillnet over the period of 24 months.Package description
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Contributory Westfield Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.Main responsibilities
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Derby Parts Department in a variety of different ways, including:
- How to accurately pick parts for onward delivery to both external and internal customers, ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- To carry out weekly stock checks, relocating parts when required and understanding the consequences of organisation
- To be responsible for optimising space and ensuring the parts warehouse is a safe place to work.
As an Apprentice with the Imperial Commercials, you will need to:
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Have a keen interest in the Industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- a minimum grade C in English and Maths and preferably in a Science based subject but this is not essential.
With a network of 39 Dealer Locations across the UK, Imperial Commercials are the largest DAF Truck Dealer group in Worldwide.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle up-time. We offer a wide range of service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators.
With over 1700 employees in the UK, we are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme.
Our parent company, IH Mobility Holdings Ltd is one of South Africa's largest companies, JSE listed with annual revenues of 120 billion ZAR (£7 billion approx) and have over 50,000 employees worldwide who are responsible for the growth and continued success of a group that began as a single car dealership in downtown Johannesburg in 1948.
For more information please visit our website http://www.imperialcommercials.co.uk/pages/about-us