Are you looking for a career in automotive stock and parts or just looking for a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for an Apprentice Parts Advisor!
Our brand new facility, Carrs Jaguar Land Rover in Scorrier, Cornwall, part of Helston Garages Group require an energetic and enthusiastic individual to learn the stock and car parts function from grass roots up. We are an extremely busy Parts operation serving trade and retail customers.
What can we offer you?
- Apprenticeship salary
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option) if applicable
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Apprentice Parts Advisor responsibilities:
- Supporting the Management team
- Assisting in the department through reasonable requests
- Attending College block release via the Manufacturer
- Serving an internal and external customer base
- Stock control
- Attending regular stock takes
- Helping with collection and delivery duties
- Goods inwards and outwards duties
- Maintaining Company and Manufacturer administration
- Departmental housekeeping including warranty controls
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Apprentice Parts Advisor:
- Will have an interest in cars
- Is flexible, hard-working and able to work under supervision
- Self-motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a UK driving licence (if applicable)
- Knowledge of Kerridge and/or other DMS preferred (training given)
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS, Body Shops and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Apprentice Parts Advisor then please click 'apply'
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Benefits