This is a leading property agency based in Heaton.
Currently looking for an Apprentice Administrator.You'll be working within a fantastic branch, within a great team, and you will play a crucial role in the growth and success of the business.
You will report to the Operations Director and support the general running of the business on a day to day basis.
You will work as part of a small, dynamic team within a company that has lots of ambition.
Ideally, you will be committed to a long term career move into an excellent company.
Main role / Responsibilities:[will include but not be limited to]:
- Carrying out research on other local properties and competitors
- Dealing with walk in, telephone and email enquiries from customers
- Ensuring that targets and objectives are met on a monthly basis
- Writing letters and correspondence to customers
- Dealing with landlords and potential new tenants on a daily basis
- Any other associated ad-hoc office related and administrative tasks
- Marketing and updating of social media and other online portals and pages
- Assisting in the presentation of properties to customers
- Strong customer service skills
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages and basic IT skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Self-motivated and focused person
- Professional approach and a hardworking attitude
- Target driven
- Good work ethic
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- The successful candidate will be able to drive,have a full clean-driving license and own vehicle. [this is desirable, not essential]
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- A salary boost at the end of their apprenticeship and permanent development prospects
- You will work as part of a fun, fast-paced environment within a small dynamic property company where no two days are the same.
- Lots of opportunity for personal and professional development
- Close-knit supportive team and work culture
- Smart/casual dress-code
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
TO APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: