This is an award-winning provider of business IT and software solutions. We offer our customers a range of the best market-leading products and services to streamline complex business processes and increase efficiency.
Do you want to start a career in IT for an award-winning Microsoft Partner?
Do you want to be involved in implementing business IT solution for companies around the UK?
If you have a passion for IT with a forward-thinking mind-set and the desire to progress throughout your career, then this role may be the one for you!
We are looking for an Apprentice IT Engineer to join our IT Implementation Team, installing IT solutions throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto a Level 3 IT Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship, and then on successful completion will be enrolled onto a Level 4 IT Professionals apprenticeship.
You will be part of an award winning team where you will receive on the job coaching from some of the best IT engineers in the UK.
- Assisting the IT Implementations team in delivering and deploying IT equipment into businesses
- Assisting Senior Engineers with their customer projects
- Delivering workstation implementation to customers
- Aim to build positive and lasting relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Identify problems to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions for the customer
- A passion for a career within IT
- Have a basic knowledge of IT Solutions
- Positive, dedicated, can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team
- Earn the respect of our customers by delivering outstanding service
- Be able to manage own workload and work to deadlines
- Be able to communicate at all levels within the business and with external customers and suppliers, keeping them updated on progress
- Determination to succeed and achieve a Higher apprenticeship
- Eager to learn new skills within a fast-moving environment
You must also have a full UK drivers’ licence [to travel to customer premises].
A company vehicle will be provided so you can travel between sites.
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s, A to C or 9 to 4 - Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
So, on top of the normal benefits, we think some of the amazing reasons to join us are:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working options
- A pro-active team of staff who organise regular social events and sporting activities
- Free fruit in the office every week
- A friendly environment across the whole office
- Regular team meetings to discuss performance
- Monthly 1-2-1s to discuss you and your job role
- Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes
- Support and guidance from your very first day!
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.