- Undertake work that has been issued
- Ensure that work is completed to a high standard within a reasonable time scale
- Take ownership of issues on site
- Communicate with the supervisor as and when required
- Assist in the completion of the required paperwork that is to be handed in on a weekly basis
- Have a sense of time management to ensure all issued work is completed
- Full driving licence is preferred
- Have a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Good communication skills
- Able to continue to learn and take on new tasks as and when presented
- Able to adapt to different working conditions and flexible on working out of hours
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.