We are on the look out for an aspiring, personable and confident individual who is keen to learn a new trade in a fast-paced, friendly environment. Mixing front counter communications, telephone and administration, with excellent organisational and communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a wonderful team support network behind you, you're sure to do well with Pentagon.
Your apprenticeship with Pentagon,will be diverse, fast paced, with no two days being the same. As well as having regular meetings with your Apprenticeship provider and completing your course work, you will also be a fully fledged member of our team, learning and building relationships with the Parts, Service and Warranty Teams.
You will be learning and contributing every day to the aftersales function:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Guiding customers through the entire process, providing updates.
- Inputting claims and customer details into the system
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
This amazing opportunity has become available at Pentagon Warrington, Ford where a team of experienced Bodyshop professionals will be waiting for you. All you will need is:
- An enthusiastic demeanour with excellent communication skills
- The can-do attitude and willingness to learn and succeed.
- A genuine interest in the Automotive industry
- Grade C / 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English is preferred.
Please note, candidates will be required to take part in a 5 minute telephone interview.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below: