Skills and Experience:
- Undertaking general office tasks including photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Carrying out additional general administrative duties including file management (opening and closing files), dealing with AML requirements
- Taking cheques to the bank on a daily basis and assisting with other general deliveries as required.
- General Administration support as required
- Digital dictation and audio typing
- Providing cover for reception, including support for other offices, as required.
- A good general education, with Maths and English at National 4/5 or equivalent
- An enthusiasm and interest in business systems and processes and a desire to pursue a career with a law firm
- A willingness and ability to learn, both on the job and whilst undertaking the business administration qualifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and provide a good service to clients and colleagues as internal customers.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 7 public holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme, Employee Health Care Plan, Child Care Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, etc.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.