Hydraulic Systems – Servo Drives
An exciting opportunity to join an international manufacturer of industrial, automotive and mechanical machinery and components. Our client is seeking an Applications Engineer to join their successful Hydraulics team, to provide technical support for applications, delivering servo hydraulic drive solutions.
£37-40k Basic + Bonus + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
Ideal location – London, Dartford, Croydon, Epsom, Woking, Guildford, Farnborough, Bracknell, Reading, Slough, Watford, St. Albans, Luton, Harlow, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Maidstone, Crawley, Horsham
Reporting to the Product Manager – Hydraulic Systems, the Applications Engineer will support customer projects both technically and commercially.
- Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, or equivalent in Engineering, Mechatronics or Electronics.
- You will have proven experience or knowledge of servo drive systems for industrial equipment.
- Hydraulics controls experience would be beneficial although not essential.
- Strong project management and applications engineering skills.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Able to travel throughout the UK and on occasion, Europe.
- Review technical and commercial project specifications to determine product selection.
- Prepare and present product presentations to both new and existing customers.
- Provide customers with quotations and take part in technical and commercial negotiations.
- Manage projects and provide customer support.
- Assist the company in attracting and expanding new and existing business.
- Analyse competitor activity and new products within the servo drives and hydraulics systems marketplace.
- Support activities at customer sites.
If you have a knowledge for hydraulic systems and servo drive solutions and an interest in new and developing technologies, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing group and become part of a highly successful and motivated team.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Servo Drives and Hydraulics Systems Engineer job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3118KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.