Do you want to work for a company that is dedicated to Software?
In this position you will working along side other talented Developers in a company that is dedicated to two main goals delivering and maintaining software applications for a whole host of different companies in different sectors.
From its inception the company has been built with the Developer for the Developer with the company culture reflective of this, you will be working in a relaxed, modern and innovative environment.
No rudimentary authoritarian 1960's School culture here!.
Nobody ticks every single box so if you think you have most or some of whats required please apply.
What were looking for in a candidate...
- You will be a solid .NET software developer with commercial experience working within the .NET ecosystem.
- You will be passionate about writing software and will be accustomed to delivering high quality, tested, scalable and maintainable code.
- You will be adaptable. As a software agency we get requests to do weird and wonderful things with weird and wonderful technologies. This should excite you.
- You will have an appetite to learn and will share your findings. Working at with us provides a lot of variety. Combined with regular knowledge sharing sessions, this is a great opportunity to learn.
Roles and responsibilities
- To code, in a manner consistent with published coding standards, as part of a team to ensure all objectives are delivered to a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- To work closely with other members of the support team by understanding your own contribution to the team’s goals, taking ownership of any potential problems to ensure they are resolved.
- To design technically and document aspects of the software project, including but not limited to database, business rules and presentation. Documentation must be produced to a high level of accuracy, be unambiguous, and kept up to date.
- To act as a center of excellence in terms of the essential competency skills shown below in order to provide expertise which will enable the organization to plan appropriate future development strategies.
- To identify and highlight where productivity gains can be achieved either through new techniques or adoption of programming tools. If appropriate design, develop and implement programming tools for internal use.
- To practice test driven development.
- To deploy updates onto target infrastructure, performing any necessary system tests and ensuring accuracy of deployment, either remotely or on a customer’s site.
- To be aware of current trends and new technologies within the industry and keep skills up to date through self-study and research.
- To perform other functions as required by line manager or senior management.
Skills and Requirements Required:
- 2+ years .NET experience
- Excellent C#
- Excellent ASP.NET MVC
- Excellent SQL Server
- Agile Methodologies
- MS SharePoint
- MS Dynamics CRM
Working with us...
- Two development teams, project (samurai) and support (ninja)
- Agile approach, Scrum for projects, Kanban for support.
- Relaxed environment
- Regular SUKS (stand up knowledge share) sessions encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- Training available material for MS certifications