FircoSoft is the recognized market leader of watch list filtering solutions for financial institutions and corporations. Over 700 customers including 8 of the world’s top 10 financial institutions rely on FircoSoft to filter transactions and customers against sanctions, PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) and FEPs (Financially Exposed Persons) lists to ensure compliance with regulations on terrorist financing, embargoes, sanctions and FATCA, and meet Know Your Customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD) requirements.
FircoSoft’s portfolio of solutions include its transaction filtering solution, Firco Continuity, its KYC/CDD solutions, Firco Trust and Firco Due Diligence, and Firco FATCA, to meet global tax information exchange compliance. FircoSoft also offers a service, Firco List Service, to manage, update and validate a financial institution’s specific selection of sanctions lists.
Since 2000, FircoSoft has been ranked #1, best-of-breed, and received numerous accolades and industry recognition for its watch list filtering solution by many organizations and analyst firms including AITE, Celent, Chartis and the CEB TowerGroup.
- Responds to customers’ requirements
- Is accountable for support cases and communication with customers
- Follows agreed SLA and severity management
- Handles customer escalations
- Validates defects corrections
- Works in collaboration with the FircoSoft Support team Level 3
- Reports to the FircoSoft Support Team Manager
- Responds to and log all incoming support calls and e-mails from customers in accordance with support service levels agreements for response time, frequency in communicating status of open issues and prompt resolution
- Performs in-depth technical research of software products relating to technical support issues, including reproduction of support issues and escalation of unresolved issues or defects to the Support Manager and Product Managers.
- Provides regular reporting on support activity for product improvement purposes.
- Contributes ideas for improvements to the support process and infrastructure and strive to continually improve the process.
- Maintains high levels of professionalism in dealing with customers.
- Assists Professional Services Consultants with technical questions during implementation.
- Provides on-site support when necessary.
- Experience in Java / Tomcat / WebSphere
- Experience in Databases (Oracle, SQL server, DB2)
- English language skills mandatory
- Experience in Application Support and Customer Service and/or software development and implementation services
- Good at explaining, curious, ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem solving and initiative skills
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Client focused/advocate
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Demonstrated attention to detail and driven to learn
- Financial Services industry experience a plus
At Reed Business information (RBI) we provide information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI people are driven by an environment focused on innovation, passion for our products, and collaboration, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a leading global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter.
Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%.
We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s network forum
- Regularly run events for schoolgirls about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.