Application Support Analyst – SQL – Leeds, West Yorkshire
Our client based on the outskirts of Leeds, easily accessible by road with ample on-site parking, are on the hunt for accomplished Application Support Analysts with strong SQL & T-SQL skills to work alongside the development team on the busy service desk supporting a line of market leading software applications.
Key skills & experience:
You will be working in a customer facing role where exceptional interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and the ability to work as part of a team are essential. Technically you will have:
- In depth knowledge and experience of SQL Server;
- In depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL / TSQL queries for fixing data issues
- Strong 2nd / 3rd line software / application support experience;
- Experience of MS Windows OS 2000 and 2003 Server;
- Experience of using MS Office;
- Creative problem solving;
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks;
Day to day responsibilities:
The successful Application Support Analysts can on a daily basis expect to:
- Be responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the Service Desk;
- Investigate, analyse and problem solve Service Desk Incidents using SQL;
- Liaise and problem solve with Developers and with Third Party subcontractors;
- Install software updates to Customer’s live environments;
- Liaise with customers over issues and problems that they encounter.
A full job description, company information and details of the outstanding benefits package are available to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria. Please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.
Interview slots are available next week!