- Liaise with Operations, Product and Testers during requirement gathering, solutioning, Testing and Implementation phase.
- Development and Unit testing
- Liaise with the Vendors to ensure timely and quality deliverables including internal infrastructure teams to ensure effective communication channels are set up to support the application rollout on a daily basis
- Provide support to the Program Governance, Reporting and Communications efforts
- Ensure all risks and issues are understood, raised, prioritized and escalated (if appropriate) with sufficient time to enable resolution &/or independent decisions to be made
- Strong Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE and TCS BaNCS
- Competent use of Microsoft Project / Powerpoint / Word / Excel
- Experience of working in teams and with remote groups
- Experience of working with offshore vendors and users
- Understanding of project delivery practice and life-cycle
- Configuration management
- Rollout of large scale Java based web applications.
- TCS BaNCS
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.