Android Developer - Kotlin / Android SDK - Glasgow - to 45K plus remote working
Based right in the heart of Glasgow?s city centre, this is a brand new opportunity for an Android specialist to join a growing tech-focussed organisation who?ll be putting your technical skills and passion to good use, rewarding you well for your efforts with a great package including remote working, bonus and more, and allow you to work on products that really give back to the community and help those who really need it.
Due to a strong pipeline of work and the importance of their mobile products, my client?s looking for someone who?s kicked off their career and is now ready for a new challenge where their Android expertise will be fully realised to design, develop new features for and improve their commercial applications.
So if you?re happy and confident working with Kotlin / Java / JVM and have a solid knowledge of the Android SDK, I want to hear from you, so get in touch with Liam at Abrecco right away!
What you?ll be doing:
- Working with the native SDK to design, develop and improve our client?s mobile apps
- Acting as the key resource for everything Android development related
- Working with the team on Back End/API design to ensure they?re suitable for mobile
- Bringing new ideas to the table to contribute towards the ongoing improvement of the development function
What you?ll bring to the role:
- Strong commercial experience of Android app development
- Skills across Kotlin / Java / JVM / etc. and other Android-relevant technologies
- Knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Ideally, but not necessarily, any experience working in TDD or Continuous Delivery environments
- Knowledge or previous experience of native iOS development would be a plus, but not necessary
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Android Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our central Glasgow city centre based client. A competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits (including remote working once a week, bonus and other fantastic benefits!) is available for the lucky candidate, so get in touch with Liam at Abrecco ASAP before this one?s snapped up!
remote working, bonus, pension, training, shares