Trainline is the leading independent rail and coach travel platform selling rail and coach tickets to millions of travellers worldwide. Via our highly rated website and mobile app, people can seamlessly search, book and manage their journeys all in one place. We bring together millions of routes, fares and journey times from 260 rail and coach carriers across 45 countries. We offer our customers the best price for their journey and smart, real time travel information on the go. Our aim is to make rail and coach travel easier and more accessible, encouraging people to make more environmentally sustainable travel choices.
Over half of our staff are technologists, we're changing the way that people travel through the use of high quality software and technological innovation.
Introducing the Data team
A truly data-driven organisation, Trainline relies on data at levels of the organisation, so maintaining a high quality of data is paramount to continue our growth. Having undergone a transformation of our web analytics setup in 2019, building a clean foundation from the ground-up, we seek an experienced Analytics Implementation Specialist to manage our suite of tags. The Analytics Implementation Specialist will work with the marketing and product teams to deliver end-to-end tagging; from gathering requirements, implementing tags and testing to ensure data capture is accurate and third parties tools are populating properly. You'll be working with the marketing teams to ensure their data needs are met and that they are effectively leveraging our datalayer.
What will you be working on?
- All marketing tagging & tracking across the digital ecosystem, including desktop, mobile and app platforms via GTM.
- Keep us up to date with industry developments and best practise marketing tag implementation techniques.
- Monitor and optimise tags for site performance.
- Maintain Observepoint and automated test suite to ensure no regressions to tagging occur.
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively investigate issues and discrepancies.
- Maintain documentation of tagging standards
We would love to hear from you if you have...
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- An understanding of the complete Google Marketing Platform stack.
- Implemented marketing tags and pixels for various providers.
- An understanding of how analytics generated audiences can drive marketing effectiveness.
- Worked in fast-paced, agile teams.
- An ability to liaise with commercial and technical stakeholders.
Source : Trainline