FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
The project managers are part of the Delivery Management practice within Technology Consulting. The key objectives of this team are:
- Consistent, high quality product/solution/software delivery
- Customer focused delivery – to time, cost and scope
- Effectively managed margins – managing commercial terms and project costs
- Well executed change management
Project Managers within FICO lead delivering software solutions in a client-facing, dynamic environment. They need to have both a consultancy and technical delivery skills set.
Full Life Cycle Project Delivery
- Using best practice methodologies to manage a team of functional and technical FICO consultants to deliver FICO software solutions to meet Clients’ needs.
- Able to navigate matrix organisations both internally and client side to secure resources and project buy-in
- Gain understanding of the FICO products being delivered as part of the project so as to be able to converse with the client in a knowledgeable and confident manner.
- Create a collaborative working environment to jointly deliver our solutions with the Client
- Build trusted client relationships at all levels from the beginning of the engagement through to successful delivery
- Building relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders from senior executive to support desk. Leveraging these relationships effectively to validate assumptions, acquire useful information, negotiate among competing objectives, resolve issues, manage change, agree to direction and achieve consensus.
- Able to interpret different commercial and contractual terms, and manage the project to the terms within the contract
- Proactively manage the delivery of the project to protect project margins
- Support Practice Lead and Sales force on pre sales activity and proposals (incl. Statements of Work approvals/ Project Management estimates)
- Assist management of resources, revenue forecast and pipeline by accurate utilisation of management tools
- Assist in creation of a high performance culture centred around excellence and continuous improvement
- Support, mentor and utilise junior Project Managers/ Project Admin staff as and when required
- Technical Project Delivery experience (ideally software delivery)
- Experience in at least one of the following – Financial Services, Utilities, Telecoms
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent work experience
Additional ideal Experience
- Project Delivery across – Originations, Fraud, Customer Management or Collections and Recoveries
- Worked in a consultancy based environment/organisation
- Recognised project management qualification
- Strong communication skills. Able to be the face of the project to the client.
- Able to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment, which requires thinking on your feet, and ability to adapt to your surroundings
- Self-directed and autonomous in core project delivery. Escalates appropriately and keeps stakeholders informed
- Build, manage and motivate disparate teams – geographically and across Organisations (Clients and Partners)
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.