To perform the Analytical testing function in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
* To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results.
* To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
* To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
* To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
* To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
* To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
* To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
* To undertake other laboratory and business related tasks as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder's capabilities and responsibilities.
* To undertake such tasks or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder's capabilities and responsibilities
* A degree in a scientific subject as a minimum (preferably Chemistry).
Previous laboratory and analytical experience are desirable.
* GMP Experience
* HPLC Knowledge