Hours of Work: 8.30 – 17.00 or 9.00 – 17.30
Salary: £25,000-27,000 dependent on experience plus benefits
We are the designated United Kingdom national agency for the recognition and comparison of international qualifications and skills. It performs this official function on behalf of the UK Government.
The organisation also offers research and consultancy and we are looking to recruit analysts to join our growing International Projects Group and support delivery of education-focussed research and evaluation reports for a diverse client base that includes exam boards, universities, government agencies and professional bodies.
The ideal candidate will be able to write engaging and well-structured reports for a range of audiences and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in international education, research and analysis. The work we do is solutions-focussed, aimed at providing bespoke research and analysis to meet the specific and varying needs of our clients so we’re looking for people who can:
- Conduct detailed research and analytical work as a member of the team and / or individually
- Develop and implement appropriate research tools and methodologies
- Draft high quality research reports for external clients
- Manage projects, liaising with clients throughout the project lifecycle to project completion and post-project consultation as needed
- Support with other tasks and research, as necessary and directed.
Above all, we’re looking for people that have a genuine interest in international education and student outcomes, are able to work well on their own initiative, and have a genuine aptitude and appetite for problem-solving and research.
Qualifications and Experience
- A completed and certified UK Bachelor degree
- At least two years’ experience in a research or analytical role
- Master’s degree
- Experience in the education sector in a research or teaching role
- Experience drafting and analysing surveys
- Experience conducting literature reviews and/or document audits
- Research and analytical skills
- Excellent report-writing skills, with the ability to synthesise complex information clearly for a range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills in order to create and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels
- The ability to manage own time and workload effectively, to ensure deadlines are met whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Assertive, professional and credible in all business communications
- Committed, and willing to be flexible on occasions in order to meet demands
- Fluent verbal and written English Language skills, minimum IELTS 8 or equivalent
Advanced Excel skills
A successful track record in the management and/or delivery of projects.