Profession: Customer Applications Support
Work Location: Europe-United Kingdom-London
Welcome to SITA... We lead one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
Our Vision Easy air travel every step of the way
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Together, we Go.Far.
Challenge Our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming air travel.
Opportunity Taking on these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values
This position is a part of Flight Operations Department and as a part of that selected candidate will perform analysis of general aviation data and will load them into system. They will also act as the customer Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and will coordinate application troubleshooting with customers and/or internal resolver groups ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained to resolve the incident.
Your role will involve
You will be accountable for a set of airline customers (including key and large accounts) with regards to SITAONAIR Cockpit portfolio of products:
· Provide support to internal and external customers in accordance with departmental procedures and/or the terms of the customer contract or Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· May act as the customer Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and co-ordinate application troubleshooting with customers and/or internal resolver groups ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained to resolve the incident within the prescribed SLA, when required.
· Ensure established Service Management processes and procedures are understood and followed to the highest standards, and co-ordinate problem resolution with the appropriate resolver groups.
· Achieve shortest service restoral time possible, according to the customer contracts or SLAs, by initiating timely escalations to management and/or specialized resolver groups inside SITA, as per established departmental escalation procedures.
· Adhere to installation guidelines, application documentation and industry best practices in order to deliver quality service.
· Collaborate with customers to understand, document and resolve problems to moderate complexity within the designated application.
· Conduct the analysis, definition, documentation and/or testing of application software changes and system enhancements.
· Assist with acceptance testing as related to customer or third-party service provider acceptance criteria.
· Collaborate inter-departmentally with Senior or Lead Analysts and/or Software Development personnel to identify the root cause of application problems and provide possible workarounds or resolution details to customer.
We would like it if you have the below qualifications, knowledge and experiences
· Bachelors/University degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
· ITIL Foundation Certification would be an advantage
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service function preferably in the area of airline systems application support or delivery.
· Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to support, troubleshoot, analyze and investigate application software and/or IT systems.
· Ability to install and configure within the applicable application software and technology/vendor environment.
· Familiarity with ITIL and service management best practices and procedures.
· Ability to analyze, draw conclusions, and create solutions to customers' moderately complex problems.
· Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management.
· Ability to prioritize work, work under pressure and multi-task.
· Ability to use a team approach to solve problems when appropriate.
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse business environment.
Why Should you be interested?
· Learning Opportunity – this is a challenging role which will grow your capability
· Career Development – we hire about 30% of our roles internally
· International Environment – we have a very international employee base and we are located in over 130 countries