Job Reference: J240-490
- Spire Healthcare Ltd
- Band 6/7 Equivalent
Anaesthetics Team Leader | Theatre | Equivalent Band 6/7 depending on experience | Manchester | Fantastic team, opportunity to progress and flexible hours
Spire Manchester are looking for a Senior Theatre Practitioner with background in either Anaesthetics to help lead a fantastic theatre team and deputise the Theatre Manager.
Spire Manchester Hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive.
Duties and responsibilities
The Theatre Team Leader will provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention while managing a team. You will ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership, maximising effective theatre utilisation. The Theatre Team Leader will support and develop your team and deputise where needed for senior members of the team.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience leading a team of PACU/Anaesthetics/ Nurses/ODPs
- Evidence of substantial post registration continual professional development in management and related and relevant perioperative subjects
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for the service
- Supervisory experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little 07860 407360 email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications