McGregor Boyall have an exciting new opportunity with a major financial services organisation based in the heart of Glasgow. This prestigious investment bank has been established for over 300 years and have been dominating the global financial market for decades, with a particularly strong presence in the UK and US.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the functionality and effectiveness of Anti Money Laundering (AML) solutions which protect the bank and its customers from the negative effects of Financial Crime. The role holder will assist the lead technical data analyst in various data analysis, transformation and tuning activities aligned to AML projects.
- Interpret business requirements, producing deliverables in form of data transformation documents and uphold all project governance processes
- Provide regular process updates for all deliverables and communicate any constraints or limitations.
- Partner with Product Owners and wider stakeholder groups in performing Data Analysis and transformation activities.
- Employ robust communication, negotiation, and influencing skills, consistently demonstrating a professional attitude and approachable demeanour.
- Proven working experience in the financial sector with a strong speciality in Anti Money Laundering
- Solid data mapping/modelling skills
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to understand complex queries
- Proven ability to work effectively either independently and as a team member
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.