ALUMINIUM FABRICATOR/ TIG WELDER
Competitive Salary +Annual Bonus+ Excellent Benefits + Prospects +Overtime/Fantastic Pension Scheme
Duration: Permanent Contract
Hours: Flexible Shift Patterns
Pay Rates: From £12.82 per hour - £24.35 per hour+ overtime available
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR JOB SECURITY?
If so, Gi Group Scarborough are looking for an experienced TIG Welder to join a small welding team. The Company itself are the leading manufacturers of products and solutions for advanced building envelopes.
Joining them will open a door full of opportunities, where their people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure.
This fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced ALUMINIUM FABRICATOR/ TIG WELDER to join this dynamic business due to they are going through a very strategic period of growth.
The role is being offered on a permanent basis on double day shift pattern 6.00am - 2.00pm / 2.00pm-10.00pm; however, the successful candidate can work on a flexible shift pattern also.
* Excellent pay rates including a yearly bonus
* Training and development with certification provided
* Career Progression
* Flexible Shifts
* Working in a small team
* On site car park
* 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE?
Reporting to the Production Manager, your role will be to TIG weld stainless steel/ aluminium fabrications. Other duties are outlined below:
Purpose of the Job
* The task requires a right first time approach and the achievement of high quality standards
* The role encompasses the entire fabrication of the product so it is therefore necessary to be able to interpret technical drawings and follow written instruction in order to complete the task
* The products are high quality aluminium fabrications for the building industry and are predominantly TIG welded
* Computer literate
Main duties will include
* Work to approved weld procedures
* Be familiar with engineering drawings and technical specifications
* Experience of working in a fast paced high output fabrication environment and be skilled in working with aluminium
* Candidates must be able to weld to CE & BS EN standards
* Support the Team leaders to ensure all day to day duties are carried out effectively
* Ensuring the customer's product are produced to the correct specification and quality standard
* Successful candidate will be expected to pass periodic testing (coding's)
Must be proficient in TIG welding to a high standard and have a minimum of three years' experience within this field other materials are used within the department so the use of a MIG set is required also. A weld test will be part of the interview process and the test pieces will be examined by a qualified welding inspector.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change, get in touch with Gi Group Scarborough to discuss options by applying now.
£12.82 - £24.35 per hour